Trighton Interactive has been an Orlando Google Certified Partner since 2012.
In June of 2016, Google revamped its partner program, replacing the long-standing Google Advertising Professionals (GAP) program with more advanced training. The new Google partner program and certifications include the latest tactics, strategy-focused training for using the newest tools, and more rigorous exams. As in the past, the program is designed to provide partners with best practices for managing AdWords accounts.
According to Google, highlights of the new program are:
- Comprehensive curriculum designed to improve strategic and tactical knowledge
- Annually refreshed advanced level exams gauging detailed competency in search marketing, display, mobile, and reporting/analysis
- Increased exam requirements for individual qualification that make it more difficult to become certified
Trighton Interactive’s advanced paid search experts have experience managing complex campaigns across many verticals, including legal, medical, dental, and B2B. Trighton’s primary focus and the majority of its successes have been in advanced lead generation run expertly and efficiently with Adwords.
Proud to be a Florida GOOGLE CERTIFIED PARTNER
The Google Partner designation is a badge of honor for Trighton Interactive. Being a certified Google partner means that we’ve demonstrated our knowledge of Adwords by passing Google’s rigorous certification tests. We participate in the Google Partner exams as proof that we excel with Google’s products.
GOOGLE PARTNER AGENCY
Google Partners are agencies, marketing professionals, and online experts who have been certified by Google to manage AdWords accounts. To achieve Google Partner status, agencies must earn the Google Partner badge, which signifies that the company is healthy, its customers are happy, and it demonstrates Google best practices.
In order for agencies to be considered specialized in different areas of Google AdWords there are several requirements which must be met.
- 1 individual is certified in that area of AdWords. This means that in order for an agency to specialize in Search advertising, at least one individual associated with that agency must be actively certified in Search advertising.
- Agencies must demonstrate search marketing expertise. Google factors many items to make this determination such as agency account growth, client spend, and how well clients are retained month over month.
- Agency must be active for the last 12 months
- Agency must have a 90-day spend of $10,000 specifically in that area
Google Partner Certified Agencies have dealt extensively in that area of AdWords and Google has recognized their success in it.
Trighton Interactive is a Certified Google Partner providing advanced strategies for clients globally based out of our Orlando, FL headquarters.
Contact us to discuss how our advanced strategies can drive new clients to your business.